1. Why do we divide the sections in elementary, middle and high school? What about the certificate/diploma of elementary, middle and high school?
The divisions are aimed to promote healthy coexistence according to the age of the students for each section. Each section has its own spaces and different schedules for recess and sports
2. Is the certificate of elementary, middle and high school that they grant valid?
We are incorporated into the Secretaria de Educacion Publica (SEP)and all the students obtain a certificate of elementary, middle and high school.
3. Why differentiated education?
Differentiated education has multiple benefits, since it takes advantage of the different rhythms, styles and modes of learning between women and men to adapt and make the learning process more efficient.
4. Are new students easily integrated into the Institute?
Yes, being a personalized and differentiated education institution facilitates the adaptation, it also allows social development in a natural way. Much of this process has to do with the attitude of the student and the follow-up of the holder and mentor to achieve their integration.
5. Is communication with parents effective?
Yes, attention to parents is a priority. We use different means for this process to be given through the online platform, mentoring or personal interviews with the section address.
6. What is Mentoring?
Mentoringis a professional service where each student is individually trained to be a better person, as well as to achieve a better knowledge of herself and to build her life project.
7. How to avoid bullying?
No. The issue of healthy coexistence is fundamental at all educational levels, so we work and take care of the positive environment among the classmates.Likewise, the students are taught to resolve conflicts, reach agreements and respect their peers.
1. How do you level the new students with the rest of the group?
When presenting the admission’s exam to the ILR, the results allow us to know the level of English of the student. Once the student joins the school, the teacher reports her progress and, if necessary, suggests attending the tutoringsessions in the afternoon and even external regularizations.
2. What certifications can you get?
3. What is the Global Assessment Certificate (GAC) and what are its advantages?
It is an international program for high school students focused on the development of skills and abilities necessary to succeed in their university studies and professional life.
4. Do they carry other languages besides English?
Yes. French and Italian are also part of the range of languages offered by the Institute. In high school they can continue with a third language through a virtual platform.
1. What is the academic level of Instituto Lomas del Real?
Our students have an excellent academic level. They perform different evaluations that certify them, such as CENEVAL (EXANI I in 9thand DOMINA in 12thgrade), Testing Program, TOEFL, Cambridge FCE, GAC Entry Test and ACT.
2. What sports activities do they offer?
Soccer volleyball, basketball, cheers (choreographic and acrobatic) and track.
El deporte como disciplina de conjunto se lleva por la tarde; por la mañana de 1° a 3° es neuromotor y de 4° a 8° es educación física. Las alumnas participan en ligas municipales y competencias nacionales.
3. Do you have agreements with universities for students who graduate from high school?
Our graduates have access to various agreements with the main universities in the country and more than 100 universities in the world through our GAC certification.
This allows them to enter their first career and university option with a real scholarship approach.
4. Do they have exchanges?
The contact with theforeigner is made through international academic and cultural trips.