1. What is the philosophy of Real Kids Pedregal?
Our philosophy is based on the communication and collaboration of teachers and parents, achieving happy and successful children with strong morality foundations and an excellent academic level.
2. What skills do you develop with your programs?
In our kindergartens, it is essential to work with an engaging program that includes the development of different skills such as creativity, divergent thinking, socio-emotional skills, inquiry, deep learning. Also teaching English as a second language, as well as introductory French, favoring the plasticity of the brain in young learners. This way they will learn other languages quickly in the near future and become leaders in the 21st century.
3. How many students are there per class?
The maximum capacity per classroom in regular activities is 20 students.
4. What are the schedules for each level?
Extended schedule for all grades
5. What´s the latest that children can be picked up?
The latest hour to pick up a kid is 5:00 pm (necessary to cover the cost of the schedule).
6. How many teachers are there to attend each group?
In our kindergartens, we have a code of care according to the grade and the number of children. In each classroom, the necessary people attend to guarantee safety and the coverage of daily activities.
7. Do you have a Psychopedagogical Department?
Yes, Kindergarten has this area and is supported by CEYDI (Center for Stimulation and Intellectual Development), which provides its service to all of the “Colegios del Real” campuses.
8. What security measures do you have?
9. Is food service included intuition in all grades?
Meals are included in the nursery and prenursery grades at any time, and from the nursery on, it is only retained for students enrolled in extended hours.
1. Can my child visit Kindergarten?
Yes. First, we conducted an interview, and during this, we agree on the optimal day and time for your son or daughter to spend a day in our Kindergarten.
2. What does the admission evaluation consist of? How is the admission test that will be applied to my child?
It is a simple diagnosis of abilities and aptitudes according to the age of your son or daughter.
3. Where do the registration and tuition payments have to be made?
Payments can be made throughout the digital platform or at the central offices of “Centros Educativos Potosinos, AC”, located in Cordillera Himalaya # 925 - corner of Avenida Sierra Vista-, Lomas 4th section, CP 78216, San Luis Potosí, SLP.
4. What does the affiliation fee include?
The fee includes operational and administrative costs and medical insurance against accidents.
5. What forms of payment do you have?
Cash, credit and debit card, check, and electronic transfer.