1. What is Kinder del Real’s Philosophy?
Our teachers-parents communication and collaboration-based philosophy, allow us to achieve of happy and successful children with a solid foundation of morality and an excellent academic level.
2. What skills do your programs develop accordingly to the age of my child?
- Real Gym: Mom & Baby Early Stimulation Sessions two times per week, designed to stimulate you baby´s senses and move development.
- First Steps 1 & 2: adaptation of your child to school schedules and routines, sensory development, fine and gross motor skills, rhythm, movement, language and communication.
- Toddlers: integral development affective, social, cognitive and language skills. Early immersion to English as a Second Language (ESL).
- 1st Grade: development of skills Such as Mathematical logic, oral language and communication, early literacy awareness and conversational English as a second language.
- 2nd Grade: development of logic and mathematical thinking, reading and writing initiation, bilingual practice (ESL).
- 3rd Grade: reading, writing and mathematics consolidation in Spanish. Development of ESL basic four skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing).
- Pre-First: Academic and integral maturity are consolidated. ESL perfecting.
3. What is the average class size?
25 students per class. Due to actual pandemic 15 students per COVID Bubble-Learning.
4. School Hours of Operation. Due to COVID19 Pandemic, schedules have been organized as follows:
- First Steps and Toddlers: 9:00 am – 1:30 pm.
- 1st Grade: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- 2nd Grade: 8:50 am – 13:50 pm.
- 3rd Grade: 8:40 am – 13:40 pm.
- Pre-First: 8:30 am – 1:30 pm.
5. Can students arrive before and leave after scheduled hours?
Students can arrive at 8:00 am and stay in school up to 2:30 pm, depending on specific family organization needs, prior notification to school administration.
6. How many teachers are there to attend each group?
1 bilingual head teacher and 1 assistant teacher. Staff number can vary accordingly to age and group length.
7. Does the school have a Psychopedagogical department?
Yes, and it is supported by CEYDI (Stimulation and Intellectual Development Center). *Acronym in Spanish.
8. What Safety and Security Measures are used in Kinder del Real?
- Security cameras in perimeter, school accesses and common use areas.
- School Safety Protocols: Medical Emergencies and First Aids, Fire or Smoke, Evacuation Alarm, Rescue, Shelter.
- Staff Continuous School Safety Training Programs.
- Controlled access to building.
- COVID19. Colegios Del Real Health Officials Committee take steps to design, implement and supervise sanitary protocols.
1. Can my child visit the school prior to the enrollment?
Yes. An interview with parents will be conducted first, then, if necessary, program the optimal day and time for your child to visit our kindergarten in a special visit.
2. Is there any evaluation needed for enrolling my child? How does the evaluation will be?
It is a simple diagnosis instrument of abilities and aptitudes accordingly designed to the age of your child.
3. Tuition and Monthly fee payment options:
- Pay in Person (cash, checks, debit and credit card) at out Central Offices, CEPAC (Acronym in Spanish: Centros Educativos Potosinos, A. C.) located on the corner of Cordillera Himalaya # 925 and Avenida Sierra Vista, Lomas 4th section, CP 78216, San Luis Potosí, S.L.P., Mexico.
- Mobile Payments.
- Electronic Bank Transfers.