1. What are the class schedules?
2. Do you have Scholarship programs?
3. With regard to English, what percentage of English or other languages do students speak, and what certifications can students obtain?
4. Why do you divide the sections into Elementary School, Middle School, and High School ? What about the Elementary, Middle School, and High School certificate?
The sections are divided into:
The divisions are intended to promote healthy coexistence according to the age of the students by section. Each section has its own spaces and different hours for recreation and sports.
We are incorporated into the Ministry of Public Education. Therefore, all students have Elementary (6th grade), Middle (3rd grade), and the Colegio de Bachilleres de San Luis certificates (High School).
5. How many students are there per group and how many groups are there per grade?
The groups have about 25 students, and there are two groups in each grade.
6. Do all students take music classes? How many musical instruments do they have as a choice? Do they need to buy it?
7. What are the evening activities?
8. How do you avoid Bullying?
Our personalized education model and staff training allow us to be close to each student and promptly detect any abnormal situation.
We have the Olweus International Certification, which is a Bullying Prevention Program in which Parents, Teachers, and Students are involved so that they detect and prevent any situation of Bullying.
Furthermore, we have a classroom team system that promotes collaborative work, leadership, and friendship among our students, substantially reducing the chances of conflict between them.
9. Why only males?
At the Instituto Real de San Luis we are convinced of the multiple benefits of the educational model of differentiated education by sex. These are based on recent advances in neurosciences that indicate that different rhythms, styles and learning modes between men and women are used to adapt and make the teaching-learning process more efficient.
Among the most obvious benefits are:
10. What is the GAC? What are the advantages of studying the international GAC certification at this high school?
The GAC (Global Assessment Certificate) is an international certificate that is obtained when attending high school. It consists of a set of subjects compatible with our study plan, which prepares our students to enter different American universities and any other part of the world.
GAC subjects are taught in English, and we are the only institution in San Luis Potosí –and one of the few institutions in all of Mexico– with this international program.
11. Do you have agreements with universities for students who graduate from your high school?
Our graduates have access to the College's catalog of agreements with the main universities in the country, as well as access to an international pathway of more than 100 universities through our GAC certification.
This allows them to enter their first choice of career and university with a real scholarship approach.
The universities in agreement are: