1. What is the philosophy of the Kinders del Real?
Our philosophy is based on the team work of our teachers with parents, managing to form happy children with moral foundations and an excellent academic level.
2. What skills do they develop at each grade level?
3. How many students are there per classroom?
The maximum capacity per classroom is 25 students.
4. What are the schedules for each level?
Real Kids La Loma -
Kínder del Real –
Real Kids Pedregal –
5. What is the maximum stay time for children?
School work in classrooms begins at 9 am, however students are received from 8 am in cases with specific needs. There is also an exit guard until 2:30 pm.
6. How many teachers attend the group?
A bilingual head teacher and 1 assistant teacher.
7. Do you have a Psychopedagogical Department?
Yes, Kindergarten has this area and is supported by CEYDI (Center for Stimulation and Intellectual Development, which provides an integral service to the Royal Schools).
8. With what security measures do they count?
1. Can my child come to visit Kindergarten?
Yes. First an interview is conducted and during this we agree on the optimum day and time for your son or daughter to spend a day in Kindergarten.
2. What is the admission test? What does it include?
It is a simple diagnosis of skills and aptitudes according to the age of your son or daughter
3. Where are registration and tuition payments made?
Payments are made in the offices of Centros Educativos Potosinos, A.C. located in Cordillera Himalaya # 925 - corner road Sierra Vista-, Colonia Lomas 4th section, CP 78216, San Luis Potosí, S.L.P.
4. What does the registration include?
Operating and administrative costs, medical insurance against accidents and death scholarship insurance.
5. What forms of payment do you have?
Payment in cash, credit card and bank debit, check and electronic transfer.